Jenah St. is a progressive designer handbag brand supporting the cruelty-free fashion movement. Jenah St. bags are made in Italy using a soft, ultra-resistant, Eco label certified vegan nappa leather with a microfiber suede inner lining. Jenah St.'s Italian manufacturing partners have been following luxury standards since the 1960’s. Jenah St. stands for a consume less, consume better mindset.
- 100% vegan collections; 100% recycled polyester threads
- Eco label certified vegan nappa (the Eco label is the strictest European Union environmental standard)
- Bags are delivered to customers in 100% recycled organic cotton dust bags
- Jenah-St gifts customers a keychain handmade by a woman in Pakistan, part of RLCC, a women empowerment org supporting financial independence
- Jenah-St is currently designing a recycling program to ensure that their products enter several consumption cycles