Simma Tote - Black Piñatex®
The Simma tote in Piñatex® can take you from work to the weekend. This lightweight bag is large enough to hold your daily essentials, including a 13” Macbook.
This tote is handcrafted with the natural, innovative Piñatex® fabric, made from pineapple leaf fiber gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex® fibres are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the raw material. No pineapples are harmed in the making of Piñatex®!
- Made with Piñatex® (80% pineapple leaf fibres, 20% PLA fibres
- Lined with black recycled polyester made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton
- Dimensions: 12.2” Width x 13” Height x 4” Depth
- Interior pocket (8” Width x 7” Height) to store smartphone.
- Strap drop: 9”
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Detachable silver Svala swallow charm
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included
- Made in Los Angeles