One of our all time favorite, the Ella bucket bag. Made of handwoven Abaca rope by the artisans from our partner, Ness Crafts in Albay region. Fully lined with Kantarines handwoven textile. We added a special touch with the hand-beaded, hand-sewn shoulder straps made by the Maranaw women of Mindanao through our partnership with Crystal Seas.
- Dimensions: 10" high x 7" diameter
- Straps: 46" long x 1-9/16" wide
- Shoulder straps are handbeaded and handsewn on Abaca handwoven textile
- Polished chrome hardware
- Handwoven Kantarines textile by Mang Abel Ti Abra in Benguet, Abra region
- Using vertical looms, using upcycled cotton and polyester blend
- In partnership with Anthill Fabric Gallery, Philippines
All our products are individually handmade, thus no two pieces are exactly the same. Slight variations are inherent in the methods and natural materials used. These are not product flaws, but are considered minor distinctions that make this piece special and one-of-a-kind.