High vibes apothecary
Clearing + Cleansing
(Energy, Air, Home + Space)
Palo Santo also known as Holy Wood, is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America. It is related to Frankincense, Myrrh, and Copal + is enjoyed by many for its energetically cleansing + healing properties.
Sacred to the Inca + Aztec, it's strong medicine has been popularized for its heavenly presence in keeping energies grounded + clear. It is said that Palo Santo enhances creativity + is a bearer of good energy + abundance.
It provides a sweet uplifting scent + can be used for:
- cleansing + uplifting energy
- clearing negative energy + spaces
- grounding + raising the vibration
- preparing space before meditation
- blessing sacred ceremonies
100% Sustainable and Natural
These ethically sourced Palo Santo sticks are wild harvested from naturally fallen branches using "Vapor Distillation" w/out the use of dangerous chemicals or solvents.
This ensures a high-quality product cared for with love + respect.
Things you will need for cleansing + clearing
- Palo Santo stick
- Abalone shell or a heat-resistant dish
Clear + remove any clutter.
Set a clear intention. Who or what do you wish to release? What is no longer serving you or your space? What would like to welcome in?
Example: I release anything that no longer serves the greater good
I welcome in good energy + people into my life + space, as well as welcome peace, compassion + the highest vibration of love.
Take a few deep breaths.
- At a 45 degree angle, hold Palo Santo stick to flame until it is lit.
- Let it glow + dance for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then blow out.
- Allow smoke to rise through the air. Re-ignite as needed.
- You may also wish to self-clear + cleanse: With hand, bring smoke towards your heart, over head + down the front of body (as well as back body) all the way towards your feet.
- Return the shell + Palo Santo to your altar or a special place + give gratitude for it's healing. If there's any ash, you may return to the earth.
As always use caution + respect when working with fire elements.